By using our Service, you agree to follow the rules and manners as included in our Help Center and in our Terms and Policies. By using our Service, you agree not to engage in the following Prohibited Conduct:
- Using the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation; violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
- Posting, uploading, or distributing any User Content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could consider objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, offensive or otherwise inappropriate;
- Communicating, posting, listing, or soliciting any items or engaging in any conduct that glorifies hatred, violence, intolerance or discrimination based on religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, or ethnic background.
- Interfering with security-related features of the Service, including by: (a) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (b) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law or regulation;
- Interfering with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (b) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (c) attempting to collect, personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (d) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any network, equipment, or server; use any robot, spambot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Service or to extract data;
- Performing any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service Account without permission, or falsifying your age, date of birth or other information;
- Selling or otherwise transferring the access granted under these Terms or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Material.
Yardaroo may take any of the following actions on an account that has violated our Policies or if Yardaroo suspects prohibited conduct has occurred:
- We may contact Users or utilize a third party verification service to verify User Information.
- Yardaroo may refuse a user access to or suspend a user from all or part of the Service until the completion of such verification.
- Yardaroo may prohibit a user that is terminated for engaging in any prohibited conduct from using and accessing any future services provided by Yardaroo.
- Yardaroo may hold funds after termination to cover chargeback/funds reversal risk or refunds arising from Prohibited Conduct as stated in our Terms of Service.
We may update our list of Prohibited Conduct from time to time. The following is a list of actions Yardaroo restricts users from participating in:
- Encouraging payments or donations outside of Yardaroo
- Proposing or completing a transaction in person
- Proposing a trade, exchange, partial exchange, or swap
- Two members reducing the price of their own items and purchasing from each other
- Requiring or encouraging a direct transfer of a product
- Shipping directly from a manufacturer
- Selecting inappropriately priced shipping labels
- Proposing payment for all or part of the item on delivery
- Returns unauthorized by Yardaroo
- Asking a Buyer to rate a transaction before the item is received
- Using Yardaroo for the purpose of money laundering
- Using Yardaroo to buy and sell from yourself, or to send funds to yourself
- Using Yardaroo for the purpose of utilizing shipping labels for your benefit
- Providing invalid tracking
- Having multiple Yardaroo accounts
- Creating a new account after being limited or permanently banned
- Creating a new account to bypass restrictions on another account
- Listing a Prohibited Item
- Creating multiple listings of the same item
- Excessive reposting of previously listed items
- Listing an item that is not actually for sale
- Listing items without the intent to sell
- Listing items with the intent to sell to certain users only
- Using a stock or advertisement photo as the only image
- Using photos that you do not own or have taken yourself
- Using another member’s photos or words without their consent
- Listing an excessive amount of search keywords
- Setting unrelated categories
- Setting a false brand
- Listing in auction, raffle, or giveaway format
- Listing another user’s personal information in a manner other than specified by Yardaroo
- Listing a single product with the purchase price divided into multiple parts
- Listing an item that promotes hatred, violence or discrimination
- Soliciting users to an external website
- Soliciting transactions to an external website
- Soliciting users to provide personal information
- Soliciting other users to list Prohibited Items or engage in Prohibited Conduct
- Soliciting donations whether or not associated with a listing
- Indecent behavior
- Copyright infringement
- Posting false information
- Actions for the intentions of dating
Do not hesitate to contact Yardaroo if you come across or are solicited for such actions.